June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Downtown Concord burglaries leave question marks
CONCORD — Police are investigating a series of daytime burglaries near the city's downtown area.
Police said the burglaries, which happened between Dec. 3 and Thursday, all happened between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. at homes on South Spring, North Spring, Rumford and Lincoln streets. Police said the man, described as white and 20 to 30 years old, may have been going door-to-door in the area offering to shovel snow before the latest incident, which happened about 2:30 p.m. Thursday on Lincoln Street.
A witness reported seeing a man at the back door of a residence, which had been forced open. The man ran away when the witness asked him what he was doing there, police said.
Anyone with information about the burglaries is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 24
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 3
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 2
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 1
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 57
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424