Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Downtown Concord burglaries leave question marks
CONCORD — Police are investigating a series of daytime burglaries near the city's downtown area.
Police said the burglaries, which happened between Dec. 3 and Thursday, all happened between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. at homes on South Spring, North Spring, Rumford and Lincoln streets. Police said the man, described as white and 20 to 30 years old, may have been going door-to-door in the area offering to shovel snow before the latest incident, which happened about 2:30 p.m. Thursday on Lincoln Street.
A witness reported seeing a man at the back door of a residence, which had been forced open. The man ran away when the witness asked him what he was doing there, police said.
Anyone with information about the burglaries is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 1
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 0
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 8
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
- Believe it: Celtics are in first - 0
- Vonn finishes training run, mulls entering Friday's race - 0
- Windham teachers' contract in mediation - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424