Airmen from New Hampshire complete basic training
Air Force Airman Timothy J. Harms and Air National Guard Airman 1st Class Sarah M. Kenny graduated from basic military training at Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, Texas.
They completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
Harms is a 2007 graduate of Hollis/Brookline High School and earned a bachelor's degree in 2011 from Plymouth State University.
Kenny, the daughter of Lori Mapes of Nashua, is a 2011 graduate of Mount Zion Christian School in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Opens for Summer May 25 - 0
- Seven Earn N.H. Fish and Game Commission Awards of Excellence - 0
- Fine Art Fundraising Auction at Museum of Art, UNH - 0
- Volunteer drivers needed in Windham - 0
- Windham Garden Club’s plant sale keeps growing - 0
- Search for Goffstown middle school principal continues - 0
- State Fish and Game rescue Vt. couple off North Walpole trail - 0
- North Country ATV trail opening on schedule - 0
- NH Senior News Briefs - 0
North Country ATV trail opening on schedule
Volunteer drivers needed in Windham
Mind your (flea-market) manners
NH Senior News Briefs
A great day for a road race
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack