Airmen from New Hampshire complete basic training
Air Force Airman Timothy J. Harms and Air National Guard Airman 1st Class Sarah M. Kenny graduated from basic military training at Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, Texas.
They completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
Harms is a 2007 graduate of Hollis/Brookline High School and earned a bachelor's degree in 2011 from Plymouth State University.
Kenny, the daughter of Lori Mapes of Nashua, is a 2011 graduate of Mount Zion Christian School in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pelham High nurse named School Nurse of the Year - 0
- MAKE SURE IT'S ME Opens at West End Studio Theatre - 0
- Harmonica Master James Cotton forced to postpone May 25 Londonderry Performance - 0
- Group continues effort to expand Cotton Valley Trail in Broofield - 0
- For Bedford girl, exploring the world in geography bee a ‘great thing to do’ - 0
- Loon Mountain Resort Unleashes New Obstacles for July 13 Monster Mud Run - 0
- Location Change for N.H. Fish and Game Commission Meeting June 12 - 0
- Jim Beauregard's Tasting Notes: Samuel Adams makes its can debut - 0
- Parents can plan ahead, model healthful habits... and not stress out - 0
Reviving the Piscataqua River Wherry
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Congo war's legacy follows survivor to NH
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs