Airmen from New Hampshire complete basic training
Air Force Airman Timothy J. Harms and Air National Guard Airman 1st Class Sarah M. Kenny graduated from basic military training at Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, Texas.
They completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
Harms is a 2007 graduate of Hollis/Brookline High School and earned a bachelor's degree in 2011 from Plymouth State University.
Kenny, the daughter of Lori Mapes of Nashua, is a 2011 graduate of Mount Zion Christian School in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Work begins on dam repairs
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target