Airmen from New Hampshire complete basic training
Air Force Airman Timothy J. Harms and Air National Guard Airman 1st Class Sarah M. Kenny graduated from basic military training at Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, Texas.
They completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
Harms is a 2007 graduate of Hollis/Brookline High School and earned a bachelor's degree in 2011 from Plymouth State University.
Kenny, the daughter of Lori Mapes of Nashua, is a 2011 graduate of Mount Zion Christian School in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mind your (flea-market) manners - 0
- A great day for a road race - 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks - A scary spring sight: Dogs hanging out of open car windows - 0
- Hancock trio creates book to help rescue pet birds - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Mixing business and pleasure while in Maine - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
Mind your (flea-market) manners
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
A great day for a road race