Airmen from New Hampshire complete basic training
Air Force Airman Timothy J. Harms and Air National Guard Airman 1st Class Sarah M. Kenny graduated from basic military training at Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, Texas.
They completed an intensive, eight-week program that included training in military discipline and studies, Air Force core values, physical fitness, and basic warfare principles and skills.
Harms is a 2007 graduate of Hollis/Brookline High School and earned a bachelor's degree in 2011 from Plymouth State University.
Kenny, the daughter of Lori Mapes of Nashua, is a 2011 graduate of Mount Zion Christian School in Manchester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flags should be half-staff Monday, Thursday for holiday - 0
- Two seriously injured in head-on crash in Bedford - 0
- Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Nongame, Endangered Wildlife Program turns 25 - 0
- North Country open for business - 0
- To get away, they come to NH - 0
- Win tickets to see American Idol Live! - 0
- Bach's Lunch Series Concludes in June with Music of Night and Nature - 0
- Open House at Owl Brook Hunter Education Center on June 1 - 0
Memorial Day services, events around NH
Concert to aid Nashua man with rare disease
Win tickets to see American Idol Live!
North Country open for business
Just say it: Our fight is with radical Islam
The casino vote: The House did its duty
Talk of UNH logo change brings out passions