Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Armed robber sought in Tilton
TILTON - Police are searching for a man they say robbed the Stafford Food and Beverage store at gunpoint Thursday night.
A clerk called police shortly before 7 p.m. Thursday to say she'd been robbed by a man described as white, 5 feet, 8 inches to 5 feet, 9 inches tall, 160 to 170 pounds with a thin build wearing a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt or jacket and dark-colored pants, police said.
He was also wearing a dark or black mask on his face and a dark or black hat, police said.
The man pointed a black, semi-automatic handgun at the clerk and demanded cash before fleeing on foot behind the store, which is at 311 West Main St., toward Academy Road and Prospect Street.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 286-4442 or anonymously at 855-286-6565.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424