Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Armed robber sought in Tilton
TILTON - Police are searching for a man they say robbed the Stafford Food and Beverage store at gunpoint Thursday night.
A clerk called police shortly before 7 p.m. Thursday to say she'd been robbed by a man described as white, 5 feet, 8 inches to 5 feet, 9 inches tall, 160 to 170 pounds with a thin build wearing a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt or jacket and dark-colored pants, police said.
He was also wearing a dark or black mask on his face and a dark or black hat, police said.
The man pointed a black, semi-automatic handgun at the clerk and demanded cash before fleeing on foot behind the store, which is at 311 West Main St., toward Academy Road and Prospect Street.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 286-4442 or anonymously at 855-286-6565.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus