Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Armed robber sought in Tilton
TILTON - Police are searching for a man they say robbed the Stafford Food and Beverage store at gunpoint Thursday night.
A clerk called police shortly before 7 p.m. Thursday to say she'd been robbed by a man described as white, 5 feet, 8 inches to 5 feet, 9 inches tall, 160 to 170 pounds with a thin build wearing a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt or jacket and dark-colored pants, police said.
He was also wearing a dark or black mask on his face and a dark or black hat, police said.
The man pointed a black, semi-automatic handgun at the clerk and demanded cash before fleeing on foot behind the store, which is at 311 West Main St., toward Academy Road and Prospect Street.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 286-4442 or anonymously at 855-286-6565.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 1
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 1
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483