Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Daytime burglaries probed in Concord
CONCORD - Police are investigating a series of daytime burglaries near the city's downtown area.
Police said the burglaries, which happened between Dec. 3 and Dec. 27, happened between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. at homes on South Spring, North Spring, Rumford and Lincoln streets. Police said the man, described as white and 20 to 30 years old, may have been going door-to-door in the area offering to shovel snow before the latest incident, which happened about 2:30 p.m. Thursday on Lincoln Street.
A witness reported seeing a man at the back door of a residence, which had been forced open. The man ran away when the witness asked him what he was doing there, police said.
Anyone with information about the burglaries is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424