Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Daytime burglaries probed in Concord
CONCORD - Police are investigating a series of daytime burglaries near the city's downtown area.
Police said the burglaries, which happened between Dec. 3 and Dec. 27, happened between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. at homes on South Spring, North Spring, Rumford and Lincoln streets. Police said the man, described as white and 20 to 30 years old, may have been going door-to-door in the area offering to shovel snow before the latest incident, which happened about 2:30 p.m. Thursday on Lincoln Street.
A witness reported seeing a man at the back door of a residence, which had been forced open. The man ran away when the witness asked him what he was doing there, police said.
Anyone with information about the burglaries is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Plea deal possible in Littleton murder
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424