Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Rochester man arrested after girlfriend walks into police station with slashed neck
ROCHESTER – A Wakefield Street man was arrested after allegedly cutting his girlfriend’s neck during an argument early Friday morning.
After entering the police station around 3:15 a.m., the 38-year-old girlfriend reported her boyfriend - Nathan A Fisher, 40, had just cut her neck with a kitchen knife during a dispute in their nearby apartment on Wakefield Street.
As paramedics transported the woman to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for non-life threatening laceration to her neck and throat area, officers visited the apartment. Upon arrival, they spoke to another woman who was a fellow roommate.
The woman told officers that she “was threatened by the male with the knife and heard her roommate screaming for help before running out of the apartment,” according to police.
Officers found Fisher in the apartment’s kitchen, where there was evidence of a struggle. Fisher was placed in handcuffs, but then experienced “medical complications” and also was transported to the hospital, according to police.
Fisher, who remained unconscious for several hours at the hospital, was later charged with first degree assault, criminal restraint, criminal threatening and simple assault. Bail was set at $50,000 cash, which will take effect upon his release from Frisbie.
A court date will be set for Fisher at a later time.
Anyone with information about the matter is encouraged to contact police at (603) 330-7127 or use the Rochester Crimeline at (603) 335-6500. All calls to the Rochester Crimeline are confidential and rewards may be given for information leading to an arrest. You can also text the Rochester Crimeline at Crimes (274637) in the body write TEXT4CASH followed by your tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
Police say man attacked woman with sword
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424