June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Rochester man arrested after girlfriend walks into police station with slashed neck
ROCHESTER – A Wakefield Street man was arrested after allegedly cutting his girlfriend’s neck during an argument early Friday morning.
After entering the police station around 3:15 a.m., the 38-year-old girlfriend reported her boyfriend - Nathan A Fisher, 40, had just cut her neck with a kitchen knife during a dispute in their nearby apartment on Wakefield Street.
As paramedics transported the woman to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for non-life threatening laceration to her neck and throat area, officers visited the apartment. Upon arrival, they spoke to another woman who was a fellow roommate.
The woman told officers that she “was threatened by the male with the knife and heard her roommate screaming for help before running out of the apartment,” according to police.
Officers found Fisher in the apartment’s kitchen, where there was evidence of a struggle. Fisher was placed in handcuffs, but then experienced “medical complications” and also was transported to the hospital, according to police.
Fisher, who remained unconscious for several hours at the hospital, was later charged with first degree assault, criminal restraint, criminal threatening and simple assault. Bail was set at $50,000 cash, which will take effect upon his release from Frisbie.
A court date will be set for Fisher at a later time.
Anyone with information about the matter is encouraged to contact police at (603) 330-7127 or use the Rochester Crimeline at (603) 335-6500. All calls to the Rochester Crimeline are confidential and rewards may be given for information leading to an arrest. You can also text the Rochester Crimeline at Crimes (274637) in the body write TEXT4CASH followed by your tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
- Londonderry emergency shelter will now be open to pets - 0
Dodgeball returns to Windham schools
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424