Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Rochester man arrested after girlfriend walks into police station with slashed neck
ROCHESTER – A Wakefield Street man was arrested after allegedly cutting his girlfriend’s neck during an argument early Friday morning.
After entering the police station around 3:15 a.m., the 38-year-old girlfriend reported her boyfriend - Nathan A Fisher, 40, had just cut her neck with a kitchen knife during a dispute in their nearby apartment on Wakefield Street.
As paramedics transported the woman to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for non-life threatening laceration to her neck and throat area, officers visited the apartment. Upon arrival, they spoke to another woman who was a fellow roommate.
The woman told officers that she “was threatened by the male with the knife and heard her roommate screaming for help before running out of the apartment,” according to police.
Officers found Fisher in the apartment’s kitchen, where there was evidence of a struggle. Fisher was placed in handcuffs, but then experienced “medical complications” and also was transported to the hospital, according to police.
Fisher, who remained unconscious for several hours at the hospital, was later charged with first degree assault, criminal restraint, criminal threatening and simple assault. Bail was set at $50,000 cash, which will take effect upon his release from Frisbie.
A court date will be set for Fisher at a later time.
Anyone with information about the matter is encouraged to contact police at (603) 330-7127 or use the Rochester Crimeline at (603) 335-6500. All calls to the Rochester Crimeline are confidential and rewards may be given for information leading to an arrest. You can also text the Rochester Crimeline at Crimes (274637) in the body write TEXT4CASH followed by your tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 3
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424