Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Rochester man arrested after girlfriend walks into police station with slashed neck
ROCHESTER – A Wakefield Street man was arrested after allegedly cutting his girlfriend’s neck during an argument early Friday morning.
After entering the police station around 3:15 a.m., the 38-year-old girlfriend reported her boyfriend - Nathan A Fisher, 40, had just cut her neck with a kitchen knife during a dispute in their nearby apartment on Wakefield Street.
As paramedics transported the woman to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for non-life threatening laceration to her neck and throat area, officers visited the apartment. Upon arrival, they spoke to another woman who was a fellow roommate.
The woman told officers that she “was threatened by the male with the knife and heard her roommate screaming for help before running out of the apartment,” according to police.
Officers found Fisher in the apartment’s kitchen, where there was evidence of a struggle. Fisher was placed in handcuffs, but then experienced “medical complications” and also was transported to the hospital, according to police.
Fisher, who remained unconscious for several hours at the hospital, was later charged with first degree assault, criminal restraint, criminal threatening and simple assault. Bail was set at $50,000 cash, which will take effect upon his release from Frisbie.
A court date will be set for Fisher at a later time.
Anyone with information about the matter is encouraged to contact police at (603) 330-7127 or use the Rochester Crimeline at (603) 335-6500. All calls to the Rochester Crimeline are confidential and rewards may be given for information leading to an arrest. You can also text the Rochester Crimeline at Crimes (274637) in the body write TEXT4CASH followed by your tip.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incesed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?