May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Raymond man arrested for assaulting infant
RAYMOND - A local man is in custody after allegedly assaulting a two-month old infant over the last several weeks.
Cavan G. Moore, 26, of 125 Route 27 in Raymond has been charged with three counts of second-degree assault on a victim under one year of age and is being held on $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment in Candia Circuit Court.
Information that the infant had sustained injuries over the last several weeks led to an examination of the infant at Exeter Hospital, according to information released by police on Saturday morning.
Upon examination, medical staff at the hospital determined that the infant had suffered multiple fractures. Police allege the injuries occurred over the past several weeks at a Raymond residence.
On Friday afternoon, Raymond police detectives, the Division of Children Youth and Families and the Rockingham County Attorney’s Office developed enough supporting evidence to place Moore under arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 10
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 5
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 4
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 6
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
- Manchester mayor to oversee economic development office - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424