Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Raymond man arrested for assaulting infant
Cavan G. Moore, 26, of Raymond is facing three counts of second-degree assault on a victim under one year of age. (Courtesy photo/Raymond Police Department)
RAYMOND - A local man is in custody after allegedly assaulting a two-month old infant over the last several weeks.
Cavan G. Moore, 26, of 125 Route 27 in Raymond has been charged with three counts of second-degree assault on a victim under one year of age and is being held on $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment in Candia Circuit Court.
Information that the infant had sustained injuries over the last several weeks led to an examination of the infant at Exeter Hospital, according to information released by police on Saturday morning.
Upon examination, medical staff at the hospital determined that the infant had suffered multiple fractures. Police allege the injuries occurred over the past several weeks at a Raymond residence.
On Friday afternoon, Raymond police detectives, the Division of Children Youth and Families and the Rockingham County Attorney’s Office developed enough supporting evidence to place Moore under arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 23
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
- Drew Cline: When Republicans turn off Republicans - 7
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917