June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Raymond man arrested for assaulting infant
RAYMOND - A local man is in custody after allegedly assaulting a two-month old infant over the last several weeks.
Cavan G. Moore, 26, of 125 Route 27 in Raymond has been charged with three counts of second-degree assault on a victim under one year of age and is being held on $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment in Candia Circuit Court.
Information that the infant had sustained injuries over the last several weeks led to an examination of the infant at Exeter Hospital, according to information released by police on Saturday morning.
Upon examination, medical staff at the hospital determined that the infant had suffered multiple fractures. Police allege the injuries occurred over the past several weeks at a Raymond residence.
On Friday afternoon, Raymond police detectives, the Division of Children Youth and Families and the Rockingham County Attorney’s Office developed enough supporting evidence to place Moore under arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Kingston man sentenced for sexually assaulting boy - 0
- Lancaster man, 24, indicted in alleged fight with police - 0
- Rochester woman arrested for alleged underage party - 0
- Jailed Danville man convicted for impersonating public defender - 0
- Nashua neighborhood shaken by elderly couple's murder - 0
- NH man killed ex-wife's husband, self, Vermont police say - 0
- Recent 'Fugitive of the Week' Michelle Smith captured in Nashua - 1
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Road to Recovery helps America's heroes - 0
- Valenti Modified Series back at it - 0
- Seabrook scores in OT to give Blackhawks win, series tie - 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424