Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Raymond man arrested for assaulting infant
Cavan G. Moore, 26, of Raymond is facing three counts of second-degree assault on a victim under one year of age. (Courtesy photo/Raymond Police Department)
RAYMOND - A local man is in custody after allegedly assaulting a two-month old infant over the last several weeks.
Cavan G. Moore, 26, of 125 Route 27 in Raymond has been charged with three counts of second-degree assault on a victim under one year of age and is being held on $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment in Candia Circuit Court.
Information that the infant had sustained injuries over the last several weeks led to an examination of the infant at Exeter Hospital, according to information released by police on Saturday morning.
Upon examination, medical staff at the hospital determined that the infant had suffered multiple fractures. Police allege the injuries occurred over the past several weeks at a Raymond residence.
On Friday afternoon, Raymond police detectives, the Division of Children Youth and Families and the Rockingham County Attorney’s Office developed enough supporting evidence to place Moore under arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917