May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Raymond man arrested for assaulting infant
RAYMOND - A local man is in custody after allegedly assaulting a two-month old infant over the last several weeks.
Cavan G. Moore, 26, of 125 Route 27 in Raymond has been charged with three counts of second-degree assault on a victim under one year of age and is being held on $25,000 cash bail pending arraignment in Candia Circuit Court.
Information that the infant had sustained injuries over the last several weeks led to an examination of the infant at Exeter Hospital, according to information released by police on Saturday morning.
Upon examination, medical staff at the hospital determined that the infant had suffered multiple fractures. Police allege the injuries occurred over the past several weeks at a Raymond residence.
On Friday afternoon, Raymond police detectives, the Division of Children Youth and Families and the Rockingham County Attorney’s Office developed enough supporting evidence to place Moore under arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 10
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 1
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 26
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Two sustained minor injuries in Rochester crash Sunday - 0
- Boat crash in Tuftonboro investigated - 0
- Manchester alderman urges review of police phone use - 13
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 3
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 2
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424