Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Concord man submits innocent plea on vehicle offenses
MANCHESTER - A Concord man pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to second offense operating after suspension and an offense involving temporary permit and plates pending registration.
When Judge Lawrence MacLeod asked about Shane Plummer's criminal record, Plummer said: "I have quite a record." But he assured the judge there wasn't anything recent.
MacLeod continued bail at $1,000 personal recognizance. Because the driving charges carry the possibility of jail, MacLeod told Plummer he is entitled to a court-appointed lawyer if he qualifies financially.
When Plummer said, "Well, I definitely did it," MacLeod cautioned him that all audio in the courtroom is recorded.
Trial was set for March 5.
Parking lot damage
Kristine Olson, 38, of 733 Grove St., pleaded innocent Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to two misdemeanor charges of conduct after an accident.
Olson is accused of damaging two vehicles in a Maple Street parking lot and leaving the scene without providing necessary information to the vehicle owners or police.
Bail was continued at $1,000 personal recognizance and trial was set for March 5.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 3
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal