Home » News » Public Safety
Concord apartment fire displaces family
CONCORD - A family was displaced by a fire that damaged a basement apartment at the Morningstar Apartments complex on Loudon Road on Friday afternoon, Battalion Chief Rick Whitney said.
Whitney said fire crews encountered a heavy fire shortly after 3 p.m., "but were able to handle it." He didn't know how many people were in the family that was displaced.
He said one firefighter was injured battling the blaze.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- AG reports progress in search for Hernandez; defends not releasing sensitive information - 0
- Derry police recover stolen box for worn flags - 0
- Chief to Chef: Charlestown veteran chief leaving for food venture - 0
- Fire Marshal's Office didn't condemn school's historic stage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Slippery slide makes Monday driving tough - 0
- Epping, Merrimack motorists hurt in Route 125 crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 1
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072