Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Swanzey convenience store robbed
SWANZEY - Police are looking for the armed robber who held up a Swanzey convenience stores Saturday night.
The robber walked in to the Route 10 Mini-Mart about 7:09 p.m. brandishing a handgun and knife to the female clerk. He took what police called an unknown amount of money from the cash register and fled the 968 West Swanzey Road store.
No one was hurt.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Two felony charges for alleged Portsmouth drug dealer - 0
- Nashua man arrested in violent purse snatching - 0
- Weekly brother gave police wrong name - 1
- AG: Woman shot by police executing federal search warrant expected to live - 7
- Manchester men charged with drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View - Charles Lane: Obama's wedge issue is the seductive lure of golf - 0
- Affidavits show woman was shot as feds conducted downtown Manchester drug raid - 0
- Shoppers return steadily to familiar Market Basket stores - 0
- Newly renovated Blair Covered Bridge damaged by truck - 0
- Ayotte says Northern Pass lines should be buried beneath roads - 0
- Nashua man who died jumping off bridge to escape heat identified - 0
- FairPoint implements final contract offers claiming deadlock in negotiations that union denies - 0
- Education business tax credit program upheld; Hassan asks lawmakers to repeal the law - 9
- Pit bull owner sought in fatal attack on another dog near Tuckerman Ravine - 5
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917