NextEra Energy Inc. (NEE)ís 1,295-megawatt Seabrook 1 reactor, the largest nuclear unit in the NRCís Northeast, or Region 1, cut power to 56 percent of capacity from 100 percent yesterday. The unit, situated about 13 miles south of Portsmouth, New Hampshire, led the decline in the Northeast, where nuclear generation fell by 0.3 percent to 24,193 megawatts.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment