Judd Gregg goes to bat to save Chuck Hagel nomination for Sec. Def.
Former Sen. Judd Gregg, R-NH, considered close to former President George W. Bush, tried Monday to stem the tide of growing GOP opposition to the nomination of Chuck Hagel, the former two-term Republican senator from Nebraska, as the next secretary of Defense.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strawbery Banke Museum pays tribute to military past and present - 0
- Newmont Military Band conjures sights, sounds of earlier century - 0
- Trial lawyers recount Whitey Bulger case, 'Departed' film screened at Red Rivers - 0
- It's a bard-worthy ShakesBEERience - 0
- Hundreds of Monadnock Region students team with professional musicians - 0
- Dartmouth musicians tackle 'Mahler boot camp' - 0
- White Mountains attractions launch unofficial start to seaso - 0
- Currier poster exhibit marks pop culture evolution - 0
- Go boldly where 'Star Trek,' 'Star Wars' have gone - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands