First baby of 2013 born at Lakes Region General Hospital.
New Hampshire's first baby of 2013 is believed to be a baby boy born at Lakes Region General Hospital on New Year's Day.
Connor Roger Garland made his appearance at at 12:14 a.m. His mother, Elisia Civiello, was in labor for some 16 hours, she said, before giving birth to the 8 pound, 13 ounce boy.
Connor is the first child for Civiello and Zachary Garland.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry victim of Maine shooting expected to recover - 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- Utility truck overturns as vehicles dodge ladder on Route 101 in Exeter - 0
- Missing inmate arrested in Rochester after crash - 1
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings