Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Middleton police help end a high-speed chase in area Monday night
MIDDLETON – After allegedly leading area police in a high-speed chase, a Rochester woman was arrested near Governor’s Road on New Year’s Eve.
The incident began at 11:06 p.m. after a N.H. State Police Trooper attempted to stop a 2003 Nissan Altima on Route 11 in Rochester.
The Altima, which allegedly drove between 45 and 60 m.p.h., passed through Farmington and into Milton on Route 153. Officers from Farmington and Milton assisted State Police, who continued to pursue the vehicle, according to police.
Middleton police responded by setting up spike mats at the intersection of Route 153 and Governor's Road. The measure proved successful since the tire deflation devices brought the Altima to a safe stop, according to police.
As a result, Elizabeth A. Beinhorn, 31, of 135 A Portland St., Rochester, was charged with reckless conduct and disobeying a police officer.
Reckless conduct is a Class B felony punishable by a maximum of 3½ to 7 years in prison, disobeying a police officer is a Class A Misdemeanor that can result in up to a year in jail.
While no further charges are expected, State Police continue to investigate the incident, according to Sgt. Steven Cooper of Troop A in Epping.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 0
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 4
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal