Home » News » Public Safety
Toddler hurt riding on snowmobile in Andover
ANDOVER - A 2-year-old girl suffered a serious leg injury Tuesday when the snowmobile she was riding on hit a tree, according to a release from the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department.
The release said the girl and her 4-year-old brother were riding on the vehicle about 2:15 p.m. Tuesday with their father, whom Fish and Game officers identified only as a 35-year-old man. The snowmobile hit a tree about 10 yards from where it started.
The girl was taken to Franklin Regional Hospital for treatment, the release said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 1
- Death investigation under way in Manchester, no foul play suspected - 3
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
- Danville police chief pleads not guilty in firearms case - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 0
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
- Londonderry emergency shelter will now be open to pets - 0
Dodgeball returns to Windham schools
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time