Home » News » Public Safety
Toddler hurt riding on snowmobile in Andover
ANDOVER - A 2-year-old girl suffered a serious leg injury Tuesday when the snowmobile she was riding on hit a tree, according to a release from the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department.
The release said the girl and her 4-year-old brother were riding on the vehicle about 2:15 p.m. Tuesday with their father, whom Fish and Game officers identified only as a 35-year-old man. The snowmobile hit a tree about 10 yards from where it started.
The girl was taken to Franklin Regional Hospital for treatment, the release said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Colebrook reaches out after blaze - 0
- Harvard clears all buildings after report of explosives - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072