Home » News » Public Safety
Toddler hurt riding on snowmobile in Andover
ANDOVER - A 2-year-old girl suffered a serious leg injury Tuesday when the snowmobile she was riding on hit a tree, according to a release from the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department.
The release said the girl and her 4-year-old brother were riding on the vehicle about 2:15 p.m. Tuesday with their father, whom Fish and Game officers identified only as a 35-year-old man. The snowmobile hit a tree about 10 yards from where it started.
The girl was taken to Franklin Regional Hospital for treatment, the release said.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Dozens displaced by Manchester apartment building fire - 3
- Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 1
- Danville couple struggling to get back on feet after explosion - 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Claremont elementary school to get safer sidewalks - 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 17
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 5
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Human intervention hobbling ice fishermen
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'