Home » News » Public Safety
Toddler hurt riding on snowmobile in Andover
ANDOVER - A 2-year-old girl suffered a serious leg injury Tuesday when the snowmobile she was riding on hit a tree, according to a release from the New Hampshire Fish and Game Department.
The release said the girl and her 4-year-old brother were riding on the vehicle about 2:15 p.m. Tuesday with their father, whom Fish and Game officers identified only as a 35-year-old man. The snowmobile hit a tree about 10 yards from where it started.
The girl was taken to Franklin Regional Hospital for treatment, the release said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- Conway is heartened by word of her letter - 0
- Missing Conway teenager remains in 'grave' danger - 0
- Officials will share new information about missing Conway teen - 1
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Newton boy badly hurt when struck by SUV while walking - 0
- Body found floating in Sagamore Creek identified - 0
- Police probe Dover official's fatal car crash - 1
- Fundraiser tonight to benefit injured man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072