Moonlight dog-sled rides offered at Waterville Valley
With the recent snowfall, Valley Snow Dogz will offer twilight dog-sled rides in Waterville Valley. Excursions are planned for Friday and Saturday evenings into early March 2013.
The Valley Taster Run will run in open area on a trail specially set on the golf course, just a block from the town square.
The entire experience from meeting guides and dogs, loading the sleds and heading out onto the golf course will take 20 minutes start-to-finish and cost $35.
New this season, the Mountain Taster excursion will start from the base of Tripoli Road and head out to Osceola Campground for a longer experience of moonlight vistas and fun downhill run back to the staging area. This experience will last approximately 30-40 minutes and costs $65 per rider.
Each sled holds one person, and on the Valley Taster run, a child or small adult may be added as a second rider for a cost of $20. To keep the sled dogs in healthy condition, there is a maximum weight limit. Participants must be at least 7 years old and at least 11 years old to ride alone. Up to four sleds can be made available to go out on each run. Reservations are necessary, and available through the Town Square Condos front desk office. Gift certificates are available.
For more information and reservations, call 236-8175 or visit www.waterville.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua cadet receives Civil Air Patrol award - 0
- Hooksett teen faces charge of throwing egg at police car - 1
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently - 1
- Funding sought for new DPW facility in Weare - 0
- Candidate surveys for Hooksett School Board - 0
- Cave drawings influence Luann Udell's art; her 5-year-old sparked her career - 0
- Loeb School Offers Workshop for Freelance Writers - 0
- Loeb School Offers Spring Classes - 0
- Calling All Turkey Watchers – Winter Survey Ends March 31 - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Candidate surveys for Hooksett School Board
Win tickets to see Bruno Mars!
‘Human books’ to make debut in New Hampshire
Win tickets to see Cirque du Soleil: Varekai
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief