Candia family displaced by fire
CANDIA — A family of four was displaced by a fire Wednesday, according to the American Red Cross.
The Red Cross said it provided financial assistance for food and clothing to the family, which included two children ages 14 and 16.
The fire damaged a home at 377 Critchette Road, the Red Cross said.
Hooksett » Local Events
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Harrigan: Growing up in the wilds of the North Country - 0
- The Nashua Senior Softball League is the 'senior' circuit - 0
- Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester - 0
- Things to know for the holiday, from region to region - 0
- State puts out call for foster parents - 0
- Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house - 0
- Dave Anderson's Forest Journal: Evidence abounds that spring is bruins season - 0
- Sweet Neem offers a social gathering for foodies - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Flounder fishing is best in Boston - 0
Fireworks, parade slated in Manchester
State puts out call for foster parents
Gail Fisher's Dog Tracks: With ground rules, cats and dogs can live together at lake house