May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua man accused of passing counterfeit bills
NASHUA - A city man was arrested Tuesday after he tried to pass counterfeit $20 bills at a local auto parts store, police said.
Robert Delgado, 53, of 38 1/2 Canal St., second floor, is charged with two forgery counts, on a class B felony and the other, a class B misdemeanor.
He was arrested after he bought some merchandise at Robbins Auto Parts Inc., 50 E. Hollis St., using the counterfeit $20s early in the afternoon on New Year's Day, police said.
After he was arrested, police said they found other counterfeit $20 bills on him.
Delgado is being held on $30,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 3
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 18
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424