May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Nashua man accused of passing counterfeit bills
NASHUA - A city man was arrested Tuesday after he tried to pass counterfeit $20 bills at a local auto parts store, police said.
Robert Delgado, 53, of 38 1/2 Canal St., second floor, is charged with two forgery counts, on a class B felony and the other, a class B misdemeanor.
He was arrested after he bought some merchandise at Robbins Auto Parts Inc., 50 E. Hollis St., using the counterfeit $20s early in the afternoon on New Year's Day, police said.
After he was arrested, police said they found other counterfeit $20 bills on him.
Delgado is being held on $30,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 8
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424