Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Nashua man accused of passing counterfeit bills
NASHUA - A city man was arrested Tuesday after he tried to pass counterfeit $20 bills at a local auto parts store, police said.
Robert Delgado, 53, of 38 1/2 Canal St., second floor, is charged with two forgery counts, on a class B felony and the other, a class B misdemeanor.
He was arrested after he bought some merchandise at Robbins Auto Parts Inc., 50 E. Hollis St., using the counterfeit $20s early in the afternoon on New Year's Day, police said.
After he was arrested, police said they found other counterfeit $20 bills on him.
Delgado is being held on $30,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 15
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
- Gunshots reported in Manchester - 0
- Wal-Mart thief sought in Hudson - 0
- Teen stabbed in White Park in Concord early Saturday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 10
- Market Basket workers rally, urged to 'shut it down' until ousted CEO returns - 1
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Maine man hurt in ATV accident in northern NH - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene In Manchester: Tracking street crime is her game - 0
- Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal - 11
- On Baseball: NH's Anderson glad to be back - 0
- Republican congressional candidate Lambert says he'd serve only 3 terms - 2
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: The grandson also rises - 1
- Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility - 7
DWI License Revocations
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917