Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Snowballs, metal knuckles lead to Nashua man's arrest
NASHUA - A report of juveniles throwing snowballs at passing motorists landed a local man in handcuffs after officers discovered he was a convicted felon and had metal knuckles on him, police said in a news release.
Charles Daye, 20, of 9 Harbor Ave., was arrested at 5:50 p.m. New Year's Eve and charged under the convicted felons statute for being in possession of a dangerous weapon.
Police said they were called at 5:45 p.m. on New Year's Eve to the Elm Street parking garage for a complaint of juveniles throwing snowballs at passing motorists.
Daye was at the garage and police said they found a pair of metal knuckles on him. Police said Daye was previously convicted in Hillsborough County Superior Court, Northern District, in Manchester in February of burglary. As a result of that conviction, he is prohibited from possessing a dangerous weapon.
What's next: Daye was released on $5,000 cash/surety bail with arraignment set for Jan. 23 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424