June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Snowballs, metal knuckles lead to Nashua man's arrest
NASHUA - A report of juveniles throwing snowballs at passing motorists landed a local man in handcuffs after officers discovered he was a convicted felon and had metal knuckles on him, police said in a news release.
Charles Daye, 20, of 9 Harbor Ave., was arrested at 5:50 p.m. New Year's Eve and charged under the convicted felons statute for being in possession of a dangerous weapon.
Police said they were called at 5:45 p.m. on New Year's Eve to the Elm Street parking garage for a complaint of juveniles throwing snowballs at passing motorists.
Daye was at the garage and police said they found a pair of metal knuckles on him. Police said Daye was previously convicted in Hillsborough County Superior Court, Northern District, in Manchester in February of burglary. As a result of that conviction, he is prohibited from possessing a dangerous weapon.
What's next: Daye was released on $5,000 cash/surety bail with arraignment set for Jan. 23 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 2
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
- Mass. police officer indicted in Salem sex assault - 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 1
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 4
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 3
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424