Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Snowballs, metal knuckles lead to Nashua man's arrest
NASHUA - A report of juveniles throwing snowballs at passing motorists landed a local man in handcuffs after officers discovered he was a convicted felon and had metal knuckles on him, police said in a news release.
Charles Daye, 20, of 9 Harbor Ave., was arrested at 5:50 p.m. New Year's Eve and charged under the convicted felons statute for being in possession of a dangerous weapon.
Police said they were called at 5:45 p.m. on New Year's Eve to the Elm Street parking garage for a complaint of juveniles throwing snowballs at passing motorists.
Daye was at the garage and police said they found a pair of metal knuckles on him. Police said Daye was previously convicted in Hillsborough County Superior Court, Northern District, in Manchester in February of burglary. As a result of that conviction, he is prohibited from possessing a dangerous weapon.
What's next: Daye was released on $5,000 cash/surety bail with arraignment set for Jan. 23 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 2
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'