May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Snowballs, metal knuckles lead to Nashua man's arrest
NASHUA - A report of juveniles throwing snowballs at passing motorists landed a local man in handcuffs after officers discovered he was a convicted felon and had metal knuckles on him, police said in a news release.
Charles Daye, 20, of 9 Harbor Ave., was arrested at 5:50 p.m. New Year's Eve and charged under the convicted felons statute for being in possession of a dangerous weapon.
Police said they were called at 5:45 p.m. on New Year's Eve to the Elm Street parking garage for a complaint of juveniles throwing snowballs at passing motorists.
Daye was at the garage and police said they found a pair of metal knuckles on him. Police said Daye was previously convicted in Hillsborough County Superior Court, Northern District, in Manchester in February of burglary. As a result of that conviction, he is prohibited from possessing a dangerous weapon.
What's next: Daye was released on $5,000 cash/surety bail with arraignment set for Jan. 23 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 2
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
- Tools, copper piping stolen from construction trailers in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Police say man held girlfriend in car, arrest him - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 0
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 2
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 2
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 4
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 1
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
- John Habib's High School Track: North boys loom as favorites in Division I meet - 0
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone
Memorial Day Observances 2013
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Derry marks a soldier's death
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424