Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Snowballs, metal knuckles lead to Nashua man's arrest
NASHUA - A report of juveniles throwing snowballs at passing motorists landed a local man in handcuffs after officers discovered he was a convicted felon and had metal knuckles on him, police said in a news release.
Charles Daye, 20, of 9 Harbor Ave., was arrested at 5:50 p.m. New Year's Eve and charged under the convicted felons statute for being in possession of a dangerous weapon.
Police said they were called at 5:45 p.m. on New Year's Eve to the Elm Street parking garage for a complaint of juveniles throwing snowballs at passing motorists.
Daye was at the garage and police said they found a pair of metal knuckles on him. Police said Daye was previously convicted in Hillsborough County Superior Court, Northern District, in Manchester in February of burglary. As a result of that conviction, he is prohibited from possessing a dangerous weapon.
What's next: Daye was released on $5,000 cash/surety bail with arraignment set for Jan. 23 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 42
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 3
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424