Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Police say Manchester man hid in closet as SWAT moved in
MANCHESTER - SWAT team members found a wanted man hiding in a third-floor closet when they raided a Maple Street apartment New Year's Eve, police said in a news release.
Jesus Fernandez, 26, of 479 Maple St., was arrested without further incident on warrants charging him with three counts of sale of a controlled drug.
Also arrested was Sheselle Galarza, 28, of 50 Jane St., on two counts of sale of a controlled drug.
The arrests were the result of a raid at 447 Maple St., the result of an investigation by the department's Special Investigations Unit.
Fernandez and Galarza were arraigned Wednesday morning in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division. They could enter no pleas to the felony charges in Circuit Court, so probable cause hearings were set for Jan. 15.
Fernandez said in court that he does not live at the Maple Street address, telling Judge Gregory Michael that he lives at 221 Wilson St.
Bail was set at $20,000 cash/surety for Fernandez, with a hearing on the source of any funds offered for bail. Bail for Galarza is $10,000 cash/surety, also with a hearing on the source of bail funds.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917