Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police say Manchester man hid in closet as SWAT moved in
MANCHESTER - SWAT team members found a wanted man hiding in a third-floor closet when they raided a Maple Street apartment New Year's Eve, police said in a news release.
Jesus Fernandez, 26, of 479 Maple St., was arrested without further incident on warrants charging him with three counts of sale of a controlled drug.
Also arrested was Sheselle Galarza, 28, of 50 Jane St., on two counts of sale of a controlled drug.
The arrests were the result of a raid at 447 Maple St., the result of an investigation by the department's Special Investigations Unit.
Fernandez and Galarza were arraigned Wednesday morning in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division. They could enter no pleas to the felony charges in Circuit Court, so probable cause hearings were set for Jan. 15.
Fernandez said in court that he does not live at the Maple Street address, telling Judge Gregory Michael that he lives at 221 Wilson St.
Bail was set at $20,000 cash/surety for Fernandez, with a hearing on the source of any funds offered for bail. Bail for Galarza is $10,000 cash/surety, also with a hearing on the source of bail funds.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus