May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police say Manchester man hid in closet as SWAT moved in
MANCHESTER - SWAT team members found a wanted man hiding in a third-floor closet when they raided a Maple Street apartment New Year's Eve, police said in a news release.
Jesus Fernandez, 26, of 479 Maple St., was arrested without further incident on warrants charging him with three counts of sale of a controlled drug.
Also arrested was Sheselle Galarza, 28, of 50 Jane St., on two counts of sale of a controlled drug.
The arrests were the result of a raid at 447 Maple St., the result of an investigation by the department's Special Investigations Unit.
Fernandez and Galarza were arraigned Wednesday morning in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division. They could enter no pleas to the felony charges in Circuit Court, so probable cause hearings were set for Jan. 15.
Fernandez said in court that he does not live at the Maple Street address, telling Judge Gregory Michael that he lives at 221 Wilson St.
Bail was set at $20,000 cash/surety for Fernandez, with a hearing on the source of any funds offered for bail. Bail for Galarza is $10,000 cash/surety, also with a hearing on the source of bail funds.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 0
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 0
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 9
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 29
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 1
License revocations for DWI announced
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424