Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Police say Manchester man hid in closet as SWAT moved in
MANCHESTER - SWAT team members found a wanted man hiding in a third-floor closet when they raided a Maple Street apartment New Year's Eve, police said in a news release.
Jesus Fernandez, 26, of 479 Maple St., was arrested without further incident on warrants charging him with three counts of sale of a controlled drug.
Also arrested was Sheselle Galarza, 28, of 50 Jane St., on two counts of sale of a controlled drug.
The arrests were the result of a raid at 447 Maple St., the result of an investigation by the department's Special Investigations Unit.
Fernandez and Galarza were arraigned Wednesday morning in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division. They could enter no pleas to the felony charges in Circuit Court, so probable cause hearings were set for Jan. 15.
Fernandez said in court that he does not live at the Maple Street address, telling Judge Gregory Michael that he lives at 221 Wilson St.
Bail was set at $20,000 cash/surety for Fernandez, with a hearing on the source of any funds offered for bail. Bail for Galarza is $10,000 cash/surety, also with a hearing on the source of bail funds.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 7
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917