Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Police say Manchester man hid in closet as SWAT moved in
MANCHESTER - SWAT team members found a wanted man hiding in a third-floor closet when they raided a Maple Street apartment New Year's Eve, police said in a news release.
Jesus Fernandez, 26, of 479 Maple St., was arrested without further incident on warrants charging him with three counts of sale of a controlled drug.
Also arrested was Sheselle Galarza, 28, of 50 Jane St., on two counts of sale of a controlled drug.
The arrests were the result of a raid at 447 Maple St., the result of an investigation by the department's Special Investigations Unit.
Fernandez and Galarza were arraigned Wednesday morning in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division. They could enter no pleas to the felony charges in Circuit Court, so probable cause hearings were set for Jan. 15.
Fernandez said in court that he does not live at the Maple Street address, telling Judge Gregory Michael that he lives at 221 Wilson St.
Bail was set at $20,000 cash/surety for Fernandez, with a hearing on the source of any funds offered for bail. Bail for Galarza is $10,000 cash/surety, also with a hearing on the source of bail funds.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424