June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Stolen car recovered, Manchester man charged
MANCHESTER - Police recovered a stolen car Wednesday morning and arrested a local man after receiving a signal from the LOJACK unit.
Officers Fred Gillis and Tony Battistelli were on patrol about 10 a.m. when the LOJACK unit in their patrol car sounded for a red Toyota Celica reported stolen out of Lowell, Mass.
They first heard the signal in the area of Central and Pine streets and began searching the area for the car. They located it parked in the area of 181 Merrimack St.
Luis A. Gonzales, 31, OF 550 Lincoln St. was in the car. The Toyota was running and a key was in the ignition, but the steering wheel was in the back seat with the anti-theft device still attached.
Gonzales was arrested on a charge of receiving stolen property.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424