Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Stolen car recovered, Manchester man charged
MANCHESTER - Police recovered a stolen car Wednesday morning and arrested a local man after receiving a signal from the LOJACK unit.
Officers Fred Gillis and Tony Battistelli were on patrol about 10 a.m. when the LOJACK unit in their patrol car sounded for a red Toyota Celica reported stolen out of Lowell, Mass.
They first heard the signal in the area of Central and Pine streets and began searching the area for the car. They located it parked in the area of 181 Merrimack St.
Luis A. Gonzales, 31, OF 550 Lincoln St. was in the car. The Toyota was running and a key was in the ignition, but the steering wheel was in the back seat with the anti-theft device still attached.
Gonzales was arrested on a charge of receiving stolen property.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Man charged in two sex assaults strikes plea deal in one case - 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 9
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH math professor wins 2014 MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding? - 6
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 4
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 4
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917