Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Stolen car recovered, Manchester man charged
MANCHESTER - Police recovered a stolen car Wednesday morning and arrested a local man after receiving a signal from the LOJACK unit.
Officers Fred Gillis and Tony Battistelli were on patrol about 10 a.m. when the LOJACK unit in their patrol car sounded for a red Toyota Celica reported stolen out of Lowell, Mass.
They first heard the signal in the area of Central and Pine streets and began searching the area for the car. They located it parked in the area of 181 Merrimack St.
Luis A. Gonzales, 31, OF 550 Lincoln St. was in the car. The Toyota was running and a key was in the ignition, but the steering wheel was in the back seat with the anti-theft device still attached.
Gonzales was arrested on a charge of receiving stolen property.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College president, Gov. Hassan promise to punish those involved in Keene riots - 5
- Somersworth plaza evacuated after phoned threat to blow up NH State Liquor Store - 0
- Londonderry man killed in cycle crash - 0
- Rowdy night ushers in Keene Pumpkin Festival - 0
- Police seek two men in Concord home invasion - 0
- No arrests in Manchester SWAT incident - 0
- Man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation found dead - 0
- Free Keene founder gets community service sentence for fraud conviction - 1
- UPDATED: Police locate man wanted in Fremont homicide investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- KSC graduate in town says he aided a wounded party-goer - 0
- Keene State College students clean up after mayhem, say weekend riots were not their fault - 1
- Report: Sox may trade Cespedes - 0
- Canaan man killed when car falls on him - 0
- Political correctness could wind up killing a lot of Americans - 0
- Canaan man dies after vehicle falls on him - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Crunch time and the dollars are flying in NH races - 0
- Vickers earns first pole in five years - 0
- James Pindell's The Back Story: Does the grassroots approach still work? - 4
Monitoring social media
More violence at Keene
Boz Scaggs explores a bit of 'Memphis'
Shaheen, in Hooksett, rallies with union
On Obamacare: Shaheen doesn't get it
After riots, soul-searching begins
What rising tide? Kuster vs. Kennedy