May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Stolen car recovered, Manchester man charged
MANCHESTER - Police recovered a stolen car Wednesday morning and arrested a local man after receiving a signal from the LOJACK unit.
Officers Fred Gillis and Tony Battistelli were on patrol about 10 a.m. when the LOJACK unit in their patrol car sounded for a red Toyota Celica reported stolen out of Lowell, Mass.
They first heard the signal in the area of Central and Pine streets and began searching the area for the car. They located it parked in the area of 181 Merrimack St.
Luis A. Gonzales, 31, OF 550 Lincoln St. was in the car. The Toyota was running and a key was in the ignition, but the steering wheel was in the back seat with the anti-theft device still attached.
Gonzales was arrested on a charge of receiving stolen property.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
New Hampshire Club News
Derry council defends officials' purchases
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424