Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Stolen car recovered, Manchester man charged
MANCHESTER - Police recovered a stolen car Wednesday morning and arrested a local man after receiving a signal from the LOJACK unit.
Officers Fred Gillis and Tony Battistelli were on patrol about 10 a.m. when the LOJACK unit in their patrol car sounded for a red Toyota Celica reported stolen out of Lowell, Mass.
They first heard the signal in the area of Central and Pine streets and began searching the area for the car. They located it parked in the area of 181 Merrimack St.
Luis A. Gonzales, 31, OF 550 Lincoln St. was in the car. The Toyota was running and a key was in the ignition, but the steering wheel was in the back seat with the anti-theft device still attached.
Gonzales was arrested on a charge of receiving stolen property.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance
Hillary Clinton to join Shaheen fundraiser
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917