May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Police arrest Concord man for burglary
CONCORD - A local man is under arrest for burglary, the result of an investigation into several residential break-ins over the past three weeks.
Michael Maynard, 49, was arrested Monday afternoon on a charge of violating bail conditions. He refused bail and was brought to the Merrimack County jail to await arraignment.
On Tuesday, police charged him with burglary and a second count of violating bail conditions.
He is accused of breaking into an unoccupied home on Warren Street last Friday and stealing several items.
According to a police news release, detectives have not eliminated the possibility that others were involved in the burglary.
Police ask anyone with information about the recent break-ins to call them at 228-8600 or Concord Regional Crimeline at 336-3100.
What's next: Maynard is to be arraigned Wednesday morning at 6th Circuit Court, Concord District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 3
- No arrests in Manchester homicide; single shot to chest killed man - 11
- Jury finds Chester man guilty of sex assault - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Hampton man indicted for Poker Room assault, robbery - 0
- UPDATED: Chester police seek two men in armed home invasion - 1
- Intruder, a burglar, and attempted break-in keep Manchester police busy - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House votes to ban lead sinkers and jigs over an ounce - 6
- House passes auto dealers bill of rights - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 0
- Last-minute lobbying frantic as House prepares for casino vote - 6
- Pease chosen to receive new KC-46A refueling tanker; to bring 100 jobs - 7
- FBI agent kills Florida man during questioning about Marathon bombing suspect - 2
- Lightning strikes home in Exeter - 0
- For now, no more breakfasts in Manchester's Veterans Park - 14
- White Sox lefty Quintana shuts down Red Sox - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
UPDATED: Derry marks a soldier's death
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424